Sunday, September 26, 2010

bLoGGinG???

I'm going to try the whole blog thing. I've been hearing about it and why not? It's way simpler than grabbing a pen and paper and it fits in with the times. Gotta be hip ya know? I'm not really going to focus on what the damn thing looks like. I don't care. It's not about the box. It's about what's in it. So if you honestly care what this thing looks like then move on.
I'm not going to be courteous. I'm not going to be gentle. I'm going to be blunt. I'm going to be me. According to a lot of people that 'ME' just happens to be a psychotic individual. People fear what is different from themselves. It's all good though. It's my personal belief that ignorance is one of the main causes for fear. So fear me with your ignorance. I will continue to be scary and open minded. Welcome to the mind of a 'psycho'.
What will you find here?
Who knows?
Perhaps I will take you for a ride on my opinionated dragon. Or perhaps we shall play with my kitten of chaos. It will be fun. I promise. As long as you don't let your closed mind take over and fill you with fear. Escape your ignorance and journey with me into the dark forbidden corners of the human mind.

These are the 'Ramblings of a Psycho'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment